Please note that tickets are sold online only
Get Tickets for Competition & Ball Here
Please note that tickets are sold online only
The Westmeath Bachelor Competition and Ball 2020, The Mullingar Park Hotel, Friday March 2020, doors open 6.30pm. Show 7.30pm sharp.
Please see ”About Mullingar” Tab for further accommodation and information on all that Mullingar has to offer you and your family.
Please note that the Competition and Ball are formal wear events. Neat dress is essential – Tuxedo’s are not compulsory.
By purchasing the ticket, you (“Ticket Holder”) agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions of sale specified herein and any other provision as may be specified from time to time by the organisers of the Westmeath Bachelor Competition (“Promoter”) or venue management or owner (”Venue Owner”). The Promoter / Venue Owner, their agents or employees shall not be liable for any death, personal injury (unless caused by negligence of The Promoter / Venue Owner or its agents and employees), loss damage however caused while in the venue nor are they liable for any complaints, claims, refunds, or exchange for any reason, including without limitation, cancellation or postponement of the event. Booking fees and handling fees shall not be refundable. Any refunds shall be made only at Promoter’s discretion.
Tickets are sold subject to the following conditions:
- Once sale is completed, no exchange of tickets will be made. No refunds will be made except pursuant to event postponement or cancellation and at Promoter’s discretion. Lost ticket/s will not be replaced or refunded.
- Entry will be refused if tickets have been found to be tampered, counterfeited, and/or not purchased from the Promoter or an authorised point of sale.
- Venue age restrictions and rules apply. No refunds will be made for ignorance of these restrictions. Venue conditions of entry are displayed at the venue.
- The Promoter / Venue Owner reserves the right, without refund or compensation, to refuse admission/evict any person(s) whose conduct is disorderly or inappropriate.
- The Promoter may add, withdraw or substitute artistes and/or vary advertised programmes, event times, seating arrangements, audience capacity without prior notice.
- The Promoter/Venue Owner may use the ticket holder’s image or likeness in any live or recorded video display, picture, publicity material or website.
- The Promoter/Venue Owner may postpone, cancel, interrupt or stop the event due to adverse weather, dangerous situations, or any other causes beyond his reasonable control.
- The Ticket Holder agrees to submit to any searches for prohibited items including but not limited to weapons, controlled, dangerous and illegal substances.
- The Ticket Holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event whether occurring prior to, during or subsequent to the actual event, including any death, personal injury, loss, damage, or liability.
- The laws of the Republic of Ireland shall govern the sale of all tickets and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Irish Court system.
Mullingar Park Hotel
The 4 Star Mullingar Park Hotel has earned a strong reputation as one of the leading hotels in Westmeath. Situated on the outskirts of Mullingar town in County Westmeath. Located just off exit 15 on the N4, Dublin to Sligo road, less than an hour from Dublin. It is easily accessible with free Wi-Fi and car parking.
This contemporary designed 4 star hotel is elegantly decorated, tastefully furnished and fully equipped to international standards. It boasts 95 guest bedrooms, award winning terrace restaurant, horseshoe bar & courtyard lounge overlooking private landscaped gardens. The hotel has a range of conference & banqueting suites to choose from making it the perfect location to celebrate your wedding in Westmeath. The Azure Leisure Club boasts a 20 metre pool, separate children’s pool, sauna, steam room and fully equipped gymnasium. The Azure Beauty Rooms offers a wide range of treatments for both men and women.
Hotel Facilities at a Glance:
- Complimentary Wi-Fi for guests and conference delegates
- Complimentary car parking on site
- Award winning Terrace Restaurant
- Contemporary Horseshoe Bar
- Azure Leisure Club with swimming pool
- Azure Beauty Treatment Rooms
- Conference centre catering up to 1,200 delegates
- AA Business Hotel of the Year
- Excellent wedding facilities
- Private landscaped gardens
- 95 superbly appointed bedrooms
- Located in Ireland’s Ancient East
Location: Mullingar Park Hotel, Dublin Road, Mullingar, Co. Westmeath
Phone: +353 (0) 44 93 37 500