Title of Westmeath Bachelor 2020
The Westmeath Bachelor Signature Handcrafted Trophy Piece
€2000 Worth of Shopping in Mullingar
€500 For your chosen charity (In addition to your fundraiser)
Bachelor Contestants Must be:
- 18 years of age on 1st Jan 2020
- Be available for Bachelor events prior to show (approx. 3 Saturdays early 2020- same to be confirmed)
- Obtain a Corporate sponsor of €250 (Sponsors will receive 2 x VIP Tickets for the event)
- Contestants, when chosen, must organise a fundraiser for their chosen charity- raising at least €500 for that cause. Proof of receipt of these monies by the charity must be available upon request.
- If selected as the competition winner you must be available for 4 P.R events in each each yearly quarter post the competition. (Same to be arranged)
- Each chosen contestant must sign a copy of the Competition Terms & Conditions and abide by same in order to proceed as a contestant for the show.
- Each Contestant must submit a high resolution picture of themselves (no group photos, head shot preferable)
- Each contestant must also submit a 30 second video describing themselves and why they should be considered as a contestant for The Westmeath Bachelor Title.
In order to register please complete and submit the following form. The second step will be forwarded to you via email with instructions.
Register as a chaperone
Prize- The best dressed Chaperone on the night, as chosen by our judging panel will receive €500 worth of shopping in Mullingar.